Skip to content
PUMPKIN PIE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 lb. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup Monin Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter together until well combined and smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and salt and continue to mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the pumpkin pie syrup and beat the mixture until well combined and the frosting is light and fluffy in texture.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate until use.