Daesang Seoul Seasoned Bean Paste Paste, South Korea - 1KG
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Sunchan Samjan Seasoned Bean Paste is made by adding Yangnyeom (Korean-style seasoning) such as garlic and chili powder to Denjan (Korean miso)
- It goes well with raw vegetables and is ideal for miso such as lettuce, raw green tang, and kelp
- Excellent compatibility with both meat and vegetables!
Made by adding spices such as garlic and chili powder to Korean miso.
- It is a miso paste that you eat when you wrap meat in vegetables and eat it.
- How to Store : Store in a cool place out of the sun, and store in the refrigerator after opening. Miso is a fermented food, so the color will darken over time, but this is a natural phenomenon, so please enjoy it with confidence.
Soybean Paste 57% (Soya, Wheat, Salt, Water), Glucose Syrup, Soya Powder, Red Pepper, Garlic Extract, Onion Extract, Ginger Extract, Liquorice Extract, Roasted Sesame, Sesame Oil, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Rice Wine, Water